In order to follow our Red Bull X-Alps athletes in 3D, you can use Google Earth Pro.
Visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/earth/desktop/ and download Earth Pro for your PC.
Google offers free versions for Windows PC, Mac and Linux.
Important note: The Google Earth version available for Chrome Browser is NOT supported.
When you have downloaded and installed Google Earth Pro, you are just a view steps away from following the race in stunning 3D.
Step by Step Guide:
- Download and install Google Earth Pro for desktop
- Open Google Earth
- In the top navigation click "Add"
- Select the last item "Network Link"
- Select a name of your choice
- In the link field, enter
- 2017 Race https://www.redbullxalps.com/tracking-3d-2017
- 2019 Prologue: https://www.redbullxalps.com/prologue-3d-2019
- 2019 Race: https://www.redbullxalps.com/race-3d-2019
- Let the data load. This may take a while for the first time.
Have a look into our screencasts to see how to use the data in Google Earth Pro.